Visual Anatomy v5.5 | 183,9 MB
Requirements: iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch | Jealbreak
Visual Anatomy is an interactive reference, and education tool. It contains more than 500 high-resolution images (plus 141 single muscle images) and more than 850 feature points which can be interactively selected. Each feature has its own label and short description. The app also has search function which can be used as searching the labels of all feature points. In addition, 6 quizzes with 150 multi-choice questions also are included. It also has all Gray's anatomy images for a quick review.
This app's primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries. It can be also used as human anatomy guide or anatomy dictionary.
- No internet connection is required.
- Tap and Pinch Zoom - zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature by tapping on the screen.
- 3D rotational models
- Quick Navigation - jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
- Great for learning anatomy and physiology
- Audio: Pronunciation guide for all anatomy terms.
- High-resolution images.
- Free periodic updates.
- Organ 3D overview
- One of main sections - Muscles. It have 145 muscles including full description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS) and cover all superficial muscles and most of deep muscles. A muscle index table with 145 single muscle images.
- One of main sections - Bones with some bone markers: Skeleton overview, Skull, Inferior and Superior skull,Neck Bones, Spinal Column, Ribs, Pelvic Girdle, Hand Bones, Foot Bones. It also includes ligaments in knee, shoulder and ankle joints.
- Respiratory System(overview), Lung
- Digestive System(overview), Liver
- Urinary System
- Nervous System(overview), Brain, Central Nervous System
- Reproductive System (Male and female)
- Senses (Finger, Hand, Ear ,Mouth, Nasal Cavity, Nose, Tongue,Human Denture)
- Circulatory system. (Principle Veins and Arteries, Heart Anatomy, Head vessels)
- Endocrine System (overview)
- 6 quizzes with 150 multi-choice questions
- 1247 Gray's anatomy images.
When you input more than one characters, the search function automatically gives a list of potential key words. You can just select one of them from the list. The result will be the feature point on the anatomy image and label.
1. Add muscle action animations. They are in the muscle index table or press single muscle button.
2. Fix sound and model rotation in iPad.
Free Visual Anatomy v5.5, Downloads Visual Anatomy v5.5, RapidShare Visual Anatomy v5.5, Megaupload Visual Anatomy v5.5, Mediafire Visual Anatomy v5.5, Rapidgator Visual Anatomy v5.5, Uploadable Visual Anatomy v5.5, Uploaded Visual Anatomy v5.5, Turbobit Visual Anatomy v5.5, Nitroflare Visual Anatomy v5.5, DepositFiles Visual Anatomy v5.5, 4shared Visual Anatomy v5.5, Zippyshare Visual Anatomy v5.5, Uptobox Visual Anatomy v5.5, 1fichier Visual Anatomy v5.5, Letitbit Visual Anatomy v5.5, Uploadrocket Visual Anatomy v5.5, Keep2share Visual Anatomy v5.5, Gboxes Visual Anatomy v5.5, Vodlocker Visual Anatomy v5.5, Vidbull Visual Anatomy v5.5, Streamin Visual Anatomy v5.5, Thevideo Visual Anatomy v5.5, Vidto Visual Anatomy v5.5Related Downloads :
- Human Anatomy Atlas 2017 - Complete 3D Human Body v2017.2.00
- 3D Anatomy v3.0 (iOS)
- Skeleton Premium v2.4.12
- Human Anatomy Atlas 2017 Edition v1.0.25
- Muscular System: 3D Atlas of Anatomy v1.3.2